Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Engineering - La Tour De Somaiya


Frankly, I am inspired by my friend's blog which wonderfully describes the adventures of his engineering in Somaiya. I felt I have much more to write and share.








Preface


After scoring reasonably well in the entrance exam, I was set to enter the realm of engineering. It was fairly easy to secure admission in K J Somaiya College of Engineering, an "upcoming" college in our times! It was an easier choice as my brother was already in the same college and even an easier choice to select Computers as field of specialization as my brother was already in the same field. More or less this is how people are duped into this field!

My background was pretty scholastic and so were my intentions. I had missed my merit in 12th grade by a single mark and hence had decided to make a mark in engineering that followed. My perception of engineering was of a professional course, where we would seek academic excellence, engineering brilliance and foothold into the booming IT industry (घंटा).

Little did I know of the adventures to come, the completely different, life changing experiences that would follow.I was about to meet some amazing and crazy people who would remove all the study crap from my brain(it took sometime). The adventure is about the begin guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment